Do you have music that whenever you hear it you are absolutely driven to sing with your whole soul?? I am not necessarily saying that you necessarily feeling the emotions that are being described... but that for whatever reason the songs speak to you? Perhaps you just like the music, or the beat, or the words... or the video... I dunno.
I have that feeling about a number of songs... and a couple of discs.
1. Remember Me - Mark Shultz
2. Legacy - Nicole Nordeman
3. I can't make you love me - Bonnie Raitt
4. Who Knew - Pink
5. Full of Grace - Sarah McLachlan
6. Where do Broken Hears go - Whitney Houston
7. Dark Horse - Amanda Marshall
8. Broken - Seether with Amy Lee
9. True Colors - Cyndi Lauper
10. Stand my Ground - Within Temptation
... and pretty much the whole Meteora disc by Linkin Park.
I am sure there are many others... I sing a lot! I am just not sure why these songs. Most of them have a message of love lost or of personal inability to connect. Now I would like to make it clear that T and I are VERY happy.. lol. So, is it that people write better songs when they are in pain... or that I am just attracted to those songs for some reason. T tends to be concerned when I spend too much time listening to these songs... but WE are good! I just like the songs.
That is a lot to ponder!!