1. Lose 30 lbs.
Ok.. so I have slowed down in this area, but I did completely expect it. I am still making progress, but less of it. As of now I am up to 12.5lbs lost so far this year. I have managed to cut my post-summer gain by half! I am hoping to add some aerobics of something similar sometime soon.
2. Improve my financial standing. (Lets say: Reduce debt by $2000)
I just don't wanna talk about this... *sigh* Lets just say I still need to work on this area.
3. Keep up with my journal and food diary - at least on a weekly basis.
I kinda lost track of my journal there for a bit... but I am back on it now. As for my food diary... I have lost some days... but I am heading there after this to catch it up.
4. Organize 3 rooms in the house in the next 6 months.
I have only done one, but I have been busy. I will probably start rolling on my next one in the next couple of weeks.
5. Get 2 adult furniture pieces.
This one is completed! I got the hutch/filing cabinet in february, and our bedside tables were delivered today! Check one off of the list!! :D I will post some pictures in the next few days.
All in all I am pretty happy with my overall success. It is clear though, that I need to focus on the finances part in the next couple of months.
Resolutions: Week 9 review
1. Lose 30 lbs.
1. Lose 30 lbs. I have gone down another 1lb this week. That makes it 7lbs so far for the year, which I am happy with. 2. Improve my financial…
Ok.. so week two saw some progress, and some back sliding. 1. Lose 30 lbs. I have lost another 3.5lbs this week. I am happy with that... but in…
Well.. I have made it to the end of one week after setting my resolutions. I have managed to lose 2.5lbs *yeah*, keep up with my journaling and food…